Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sa Bukid Walang Papel

Francis has told me that they don't have a decent toilet at their place in Malubog. This has been my constant worry. Imagine, me and my arse exposed to Good Earth as I take a fast crap. I say fast cuz I fear being seen shitting on some hillside. I really have to go quick and be done with it after letting a few bombs drop. My gosh! It feels so animal. Besides, I need a lot of water to clean my asshole. What makes this whole thing shitty is that the shitting place is meters away from his house. If it rains, he said, there is always an umbrella. I told him I cannot shit alone. He's got to be with me, even if he's some distance away from where I squat.
I'm scheduled to stay for one night and one day in his humble home with his flower farmer dad and tobacco-chewing momma this weekend.

No comments: